Monday, November 19, 2007

Yo Tiger Fans!

CC blog spot
So I was looking through the analytics of my site and realized that, of my season high of visitors yesterday, the majority were referrals from our "fan forums" that were responsible for my first slew of interest late last season when I got started. I'm flattered by all the interest there is out there in TigerLand. Reading all your comments just gives me that much more enthusiasm for keeping this blog rockin! Oh and the song is a remix of Remember the Name by Fort Minor with some DJ/digitizer guy name Maclane that ads the symphony-ness.

You guys all rock! I've been getting tips and compliments from dggoddard my fellow blogger of the DU Pioneers, pretty sweet. We will see how sweet it is this particular week ;) I know that Kate Crandall has a blog as well that provides us that insider prospective while I take the fan perspective. I've been a little disappointed in her printed articles though. Her story about the UW game focused on when the Tigers were scoring (PP vs EVEN), I kinda felt that went completely away from the point that they KILLED the Badgers! Oh well, she's the professional writer and I'm just the amateur ;) I still would like to meet her in person though, ya know, blogger to blogger, haha.

Thanks for spreading the word, the more you do that, the more this blog will bring you!

No comments: