Game Day
I got a look at the Unis the Tigers will be wearing Saturday night and I must say, I'm disappointed. If any of you get the actual paper version of the Gayzette, there is a pic of the "thowbacks" in the sports page. To give you a preview, they are the bright yellow of the 3rd jersey (a jersey I would love to see replaced by the gold and black of a few years ago) and features the Colorado College font on the front in an oval with the player number in the middle. Not bad but I prefer the sweater shown in a story inside the sports section depicting the white jersey, the same Colorado College oval but with a cartoony, full-sized stalking Tiger in the center. Cheesy? Yeah. Throwback and fun? Definitely. I love analyzing Unis, I think they are great. So much so that I'm forgoing my usual Friday night game in favor of Saturday night just to see these things. As far as the Tigers Unis go, I personally loved the Gold and Black, love the current home White (even with the Nike Swoosh on the knees)and I like the all-black road uni's, I wish we had the chance to see those once-in-a-while. I found some good media pics of the best recent jerseys below, enjoy and leave some comments on which is your favorite.
The Tigers will put their undefeated home record AND 7-0-1 record against Clarkson on the line tonight and tomorrow. I'm hoping the offensive gets rolling again in the sweep.
GO TIGERS!







1 comment:
The only unis I don't care for in this group are the 2 top "Las Vegas" gold. Yuk. Dull. No pizzaz at all.
Post a Comment